Chocolate Cherry Cookie Bites
From Forks Over Knives
• 1 cup rolled oats
• 12 dates, pitted (½ cup)
• ¼ cup slivered almonds
• ¼ cup grain-sweetened chocolate chips
• 16 dried cherries (1 ounce)
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• ¾ teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine the oats, dates, almonds, chocolate chips, cherries, vanilla, and salt in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped and the mixture starts to bind. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water if needed, to help bind.
3. For each bliss ball, scoop 1 tablespoon of the mixture, gently roll it into a ball, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Be careful not to compact the balls.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to let cool.
Recipe Source: Forks over knives