Zoe’s Kitchen Rosemary White Beans
1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp shallot, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
1/2 tsp dried oregano
2 cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
1 1/4 cup vegetable broth
1/2 tsp salt
1. Coat the bottom of a saucepan in a thin layer of olive oil. Add shallots and cook for several minutes, until soft.
2. Add garlic, rosemary, and oregano. Stir and cook for about 2-3 more minutes.
3. Add beans and broth. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for about 15 minutes or until the liquid begins to thicken.
4. Add salt to taste. (I typically use about a half tsp of kosher salt.)
5. Serve alone or over rice.