Gluten-free Sunshine Muffins
Submitted By: Ann Malkmus
Gluten-free fans, rejoice! Here's a tasty, nutritious, gluten-free muffin recipe that fits The Hallelujah Diet! Try it with jam, honey, nut butters, etc! If you miss bread, this recipe is your best friend.
1-1/2 cups garbanzo bean/fava flour
1 cup millet flour
3/4 cup almond flour
5 tsp baking powder (aluminum free)
1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
2 cups water
1/4 cup coconut butter (warmed)
1 portion of egg replacer to equal one egg
1. Mix together dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, egg replacer and salt).
2. Add water and coconut butter.
3. Use a wire whisk and combine until all ingredients are mixed. Don’t over-mix.
4. Pour into muffin tin or place mixture in a greased 8" x 8" pan.
5. Place in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Muffins will be a bit crumbly if cut in a pan.
This recipe was printed from http://www.hacres.com/recipes/cards/gluten-free-sunshine-muffins
©2013 Hallelujah Acres - We Juice Up Your Life
900 S. Post Road Shelby, NC 28152