No-bake Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies
Recipe Source: My Whole Foods life
• 2 cups Quick oats
• 1 cup almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
• 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• 1/3 cup maple syrup
• 1/4 cup coconut oil , measure after melting
• 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. In a medium sauce pan , on low heat, add the almond butter, maple syrup and coconut oil. Stir well. Then add the shredded coconut and oats and mix until combined.
2. Lastly, add the chocolate chips and stir only long enough to mix them in well.
3. Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet . Use your palm to press each cookie flat. Place in the fridge to firm up. About 10 minutes.