Miso Roasted Brussels Sprouts
From Meat Out Mondays
• 1/2 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed
• 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
• 1 Tbsp. miso paste
• 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
• 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp. soy sauce (or aminos)
• 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash and trim brussels sprouts, halving the largest ones. Place them into a medium cast iron pan or oven safe baking dish. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, miso paste, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, and Sriracha. Drizzle the mixture over the brussels sprouts, tossing to coat evenly.
4. Place in the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes, flipping about halfway through.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Sent from iPhone. Excuse typos!