Mediterranean Layered Hummus Dip
Prep Time: 15 min
• 1 container Roots original hummus
• 1/2 Container Trader Joe's sirracha hummus
• 1 can Artichoke Hearts, chopped
• 1/2 Package Sun Dried Tomatoes without oil, chopped
• 2 Green onions, chopped
• 5 Large fresh basil leaves, chopped
• Flavored olive oil to drizzle
• Salt and pepper
1. Spread hummus onto the bottom of a glass pie plate
2. Layer artichoke hearts, onions, and tomatoes on top of hummus.
3. Drizzle lightly with smoked, garlic, lemon, or plain olive oil.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Serve with gluten free crackers, toast points, pita chips, tortilla chips or crudités.
Olive oil is optional in this dish. I only use flavored ones to add to the dish. This will keep in the fridge overnight. Sliced black olives are a nice addition too.
Recipe Source: Me