Ginger Garlic Roasted Carrots
From Meat Out Mondays
1.5 pounds heirloom rainbow carrots (regular orange carrots work great, too!)
1-2 Tbsp. olive oil (or coconut oil)
6 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground pepper
Fresh thyme, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 420°F.
2. Wash carrots and remove any green tops.
3. Chop larger carrots in half lengthwise, and lay the carrots on a lined baking sheet.
4. Drizzle carrots with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper overtop.
5. Use your fingers to gently flip the carrots, covering them as evenly as possible with the oil and spices.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Carrots will be done when they are fork tender and beginning to brown.
7. Remove from oven, sprinkle with thyme, and serve immediately.