Cranberry Macadamia Nut Cookies
By Kristi Whitley
• 1/2 cup Tahini Paste
• 1/3 cup Maple syrup
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• 1 tsp Cinnamon
• 1/8 tsp Sea salt
• 3/4 cup Rolled oats
• 3/4 cup Chopped macadamia nuts
• 1/2 cup Organic dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl stir together tahini, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt.
3. Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment-lined pan. Use fingers or back of spoon to flatten and shape into circles.
5. Bake for 12-15 mins until golden brown around the edges.