3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
From My Whole Food Life
I made these with almond butter and they weren't as good until I sprinkled them with a mixture of coconut sugar and cinnamon. Yum!
• 1 cup unsalted natural peanut butter
• 1/4 cup + 1 T maple syrup
• 1 tsp sea salt (I was going for a sweet/salty flavor. If you just want sweet, use 1/2 the amount of salt.)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a food processor , combine all three ingredients.
3. Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
4. Use a fork to flatten then and make the cross pattern.
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Let cookies cool completely before removing from the baking sheet.